Monday, November 7, 2011

Archaeology: What's Hot Now: Viewer's Guide to Archaeology

Archaeology: What's Hot Now
These articles that had the largest increase in popularity over the last week // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Viewer's Guide to Archaeology
Nov 7th 2011, 10:02

I admit, I don't know anything about astronomy, and I haven't seen this video yet--the materials weren't available when they sent me the press package. But the photos National Geographic sent me are so stunning, that I felt I couldn't just set them aside.

This photo is of earthrise over the moon, and it was taken by the Kaguya (Selene) lunar orbiter, launched by the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency on September 14, 2007. Direct from the Moon is supposed to show new images and if the photos they sent me are any indication, we should pencil it into our schedules.

More Resources

Direct from the Moon will premiere on Monday, November 17, 2008, on the National Geographic Channel. Check local listings.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment